Like most homeowners, when you think of a roof makeover, your mind probably drifts to ripping out your existing roofing and replacing it with a whole new roof.
However, not every roof makeover involves tearing down the existing one. In fact, for proper defense against the elements, roof coatings work like a charm.
What Are Roof Coatings?
This is a roofing treatment in the form of a polymer-based liquid compound. It is sprayed or rolled over your existing roof, intending to restore your roof’s ability to handle the roughest of weather conditions while extending its lifespan.
It is an affordable option compared to roof replacement. So, a roof coating is a viable option when your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan, and you don’t have the finances for a roof replacement.
Benefits of roof coatings
Roof coating comes with several perks:
- It’s an eco-friendly solution – Instead of filling up landfills with tear-outs, or old roofing products, you simply dress your existing roof with roof coatings. Plus, it’s a sustainable option since you can roof coat again at least after 10years when the existing coating wears out.
- It significantly extends the life of your roof by almost 15 years.
- The additional barrier makes your roof better at weatherproofing.
- It’s energy-saving- let’s just say, with an additional barrier comes high-quality UV protection, and a highly reflective roof coating keeps the indoors cooler and comfortable, hence reducing energy bills.
- Its installation is quick and easy; you won’t need to leave the building during the application.
So, would you consider roof coating?
Our specialty is in roof installation, roof coatings, roof replacement, and anything roof-related. We know all the right ways to restore your roof’s functionality and make it look good as well.
If interested in our services, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
We’re proudly serving commercial and residential properties in Deerfield Beach, FL, and the surrounding areas.